Looking after your soy candles should always be a priority not only for your safety but for others around you also.
Please read this page for information and tips about how to take care of your Whimsical Co Soy Candle.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Keep away from children & pets
- On initial burn allow wax to melt right to the edge of the container (approx 2-4 hours). This will prevent your candle from 'tunnelling' on future burns and ensure maximum scent throw.
- Always burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface and away from drafts.
- Ensure the wick is centred and keep it trimmed to approx 5mm before each burn.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This will also ensure you get the maximum hours out of your candle. A power burn will only get hotter resulting in your candle burning faster.
- Allow your candle to cool before lighting again.
- Only burn your candle to the last 1/4" to prevent glass cracking.
- Store your candles in a cool, dry area and avoid placing near direct sunlight.
- Most importantly, Enjoy your Whimsical Co Soy Candle!